- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training. Shelf Life:24 Months
- There is no seal inside the cap,the product has a plastic shrink wrap seal around the cap (outside) for protection from contamination
- On all the protein tubs you will find blue ink jet printing listing a manufacturer date, expiration date and batch code. There may be slight difference with the actual product and the images displayed
- Brand Customer Care details: Indiacustomercare, contact_us on: 011 49594959. Email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
The sports nutrition industry’s best-selling whey protein powder represents the gold standard of protein quality. Made in GMP compliant company owned and operated facilities in the U.S.A., Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. Suggested Use Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.Ganesh kamathGuys, there are two ways to find out the authenticity of this product. First, scratch the hologram which reveals 8 digit code. Enter this code in Bright commodities website which will confirm it’s authenticity. If you are still not convinced then call Glanbia (manufacturer) on 011 49594959 and tell them your batch code. They will confirm it’s authenticity.!!!shahrukh
Reviewed in India on 23 October 2018I used two flavours in two months 1st-banana cream
2nd-double rich chocolate
Both products taste were really amazing and yummy..
But i will suggest you to buy duble rich choclate as it contains less cholesterol, less carbohydrates, less fats.. As compared to other flavours..Everything about this product is good.. I took this product for two months and i can see my body transform..
U can take this post workout.
If you wana loose weight.. This can help u if u follow proper diet…